VIEW REGION MAP
SEARCH FOR CHILD CARE
Use the search function below to find child care near you.
County or Zip:
CCR&R training certificates will be issued to participants with verified registration and attendance for all online and in-person trainings.
NURTURE. CONNECT. SUPPORT.
The Tennessee Child Care Resource & Referral Network began as the dream of educator Marguerite Hullander. Hullander, a well-known and much loved teacher in Hamilton County, realized that fellow educators taking care of young children needed resources and training to provide the best possible care for children. So, she loaded her car with books, toys and other resources and began providing the much needed support to child care homes and centers in the Greater Chattanooga area.
Eventually, the Tennessee Department of Human Services would decide to take Ms. Marguerite’s dream statewide. By 2000, DHS funded 11 Child Care Resource Centers located across Tennessee.
New Assessment Tool
This video provides information on the new DHS assessment tool. Please be aware that this recorded training is for informational purposes only. To receive certification for this information, you must sign up for training via our online registration calendar.
How To Register For TNPAL
Our Equity Statement
As an organization, the Tennessee Child Care Resource and Referral Network is committed to the cause of racial equity for not only our staff, but the early childhood educators, children, and families that we serve.
The deaths of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, Eric Garner, Elijah McClain and many others underscore the severity, pervasiveness and prolonged system of racism that exists across the nation and in our own communities.
The Tennessee Child Care Resource and Referral Network is making the following systemic changes within our organization.
1. We are educating ourselves to better understand and address issues of racism so we can begin to engage in dialogue between staff and the child care community.
2. We are implementing diversity and inclusion training with all of our staff. We will also offer this training to early childhood educators. We recognize that we can help early childhood educators start the conversation about diversity with the children and families in their care.
3. We promise to listen, learn, and show compassion for others as we continue the journey of understanding for ourselves.
The Tennessee Child Care Resource and Referral Network is committed to being part of the solution by embracing the principles of diversity and inclusion.
New Infant-Toddler Specialization Available!
The Tennessee Child Care Resource and Referral would like to announce a wonderful opportunity for those educators caring for infants and/or toddlers in Tennessee Department of Human Services licensed child care centers or family/group homes. The CCR&R Infant Toddler Specialization is designed to provide a training and coaching experience that will enhance and improve the quality of infant-toddler child care in the state of Tennessee.
Who can apply?
- Priority will be given to those educators who work at least 20 hours per week directly with infants and/or toddlers in a DHS licensed child care agency
What can you expect?
- An exciting new opportunity to participate in a training/coaching program to improve your practices in the infant and/or toddler classroom!
- Incentives are available to those who complete!
- Incentives for the agency you work for!
- Monthly trainings followed by one on one or group coaching opportunities.
- Certificates from 7 different trainings as well as a graduation certificate.
- Designed to help you take a deep dive into the content of each training, then practice with a coach to use what you’ve learned.
How do you get involved?
- Visit the Infant Toddler page from the Resources dropdown menu
- Attend the informational meeting linked from the Flyer on the page
- Download and complete the IT Specialization application
- Email the application to the email address at the bottom of the application
- You’ll be contacted by your local Infant Toddler Coach.