SEARCH FOR CHILD CARE
SCHOLASTIC BOOKS AND ACTIVITIES
The Tennessee Department of Human Services and the Governor’s Early Literacy Foundation have partnered with Scholastic to provide all TDHS licensed child care providers with children’s books to support the development of Tennessee’s youngest learners. The TN CCR&R Early Literacy Team has developed free, downloadable activity sheets to accompany these books, to provide educators and families fun and easy ways to engage young minds.
Visit the Tennessee Child Care Online Training System to access your ProSolutions training.
New QRIS Module
How To Register For TNPAL
This video provides a walkthrough of the registration process for setting up a new account on the Tennessee Professional Archive of Learning (TNPAL) platform. To get started, visit tnpal.org.
For more tutorials on how to best utilize the resources of TNPAL, visit this link.
New Infant-Toddler Specialization Available!
The Tennessee Child Care Resource and Referral would like to announce a wonderful opportunity for those educators caring for infants and/or toddlers in Tennessee Department of Human Services licensed child care centers or family/group homes. The CCR&R Infant Toddler Specialization is designed to provide a training and coaching experience that will enhance and improve the quality of infant-toddler child care in the state of Tennessee.
Who can apply?
- Priority will be given to those educators who work at least 20 hours per week directly with infants and/or toddlers in a DHS licensed child care agency
What can you expect?
- An exciting new opportunity to participate in a training/coaching program to improve your practices in the infant and/or toddler classroom!
- Incentives are available to those who complete!
- Incentives for the agency you work for!
- Monthly trainings followed by one on one or group coaching opportunities.
- Certificates from 7 different trainings as well as a graduation certificate.
- Designed to help you take a deep dive into the content of each training, then practice with a coach to use what you’ve learned.
How do you get involved?
- Visit the Infant Toddler page from the Resources dropdown menu
- Attend the informational meeting linked from the Flyer on the page
- Download and complete the IT Specialization application
- Email the application to the email address at the bottom of the application
- You’ll be contacted by your local Infant Toddler Coach.